Saturday, October 8, 2011

Seadogs Pizza and Pasta Bar

Seadogs  Pizza and Pasta Bar is in Cullen Bay.

This dining experience was a real pleasure. We sat inside and were impressed by the host's amiable nature. He seemed to know a lot of the customers quite well, pointing towards a regular clientele. The restaurant was  busy and I was surprised that we did not have to wait long for our meals.



We started with garlic bread, four slices for $4.50. I really enjoyed the garlic bread, it was very buttery with quite a lot of garlic.


I had the Tradewinds Pizza, medium size for $20. Pepperoni, capsicum, sweet brown onion and mozzarella. It was too much for me, luckily I was allowed to take the remaining pieces home. This was one of the nicest pizzas I 'd had for a very long time.



The Lasagna - $18, Home Made the Italian Way, was served with a simple garden salad. It looked like a small meal, however my dining companion enjoyed it and found it to be adequate.

There were quite a few customers sitting outside and we noticed many interesting meals  being served  from the kitchen. I could see the staff working well together to ensure that meals came out without delay.

I'm sure that everyone will enjoy their dining experience at Seadogs.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I did enjoy my Lasagne. It was tasty and I enjoyed every mouthful. The salad was quite plain and looked like one you would whip up at home adding to the home-style feel of the meal.
    The wait staff were very efficient and friendly and the casual atmosphere seemed to suit the diners. It was great to witness the friendly banter between the owner and his regular customers. It was also nice to see so many families enjoying a meal together.
    The Menu had a range that would appeal to most and was moderately priced. Seadogs is definitely worth a visit.
    Hungry, Hungry Hippo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ssm
    I went to Sea Dogs with my daughter a while ago. Their bruschetta was beautiful. I wasn't terribly impressed with the garlic prawns, the flavour was nice but too much rice and sauce and not much else. However, my daughter had carbonnara and declared it the best she had tried in Darwin, and the kids meals were great.
    Glad you enjoyed it there, a place well worth going to!!

    ReplyDelete